EL. D. MOUZAKIS  S.A.
 
 Home  Company  Contact
 
 

Overview

   

   For the past 70 years, since its establishment, El. D. Mouzakis Group of Companies presented an unprecedented growth rate, utilizing the best possible way its technologically advanced equipment and the management's expertise in production and trade.

   Combined with the founder's passion and experience the first team of management managed to bring the company among the largest textile companies in the world and gained a respectable position in the export business.

   The company's businesses are operating in facilities in Athens and North Greece with a total office and manufacturing area of 84,000 m². The company entered the Athens Stock Exchange in 1992 and 16.70% of its stock has been traded since then. The remaining 83.3% lies with the founder's heirs. On December 31 2014, the Total Share Capital amounted to a sound 38.7 € mil and the Total Assets reached 59.9 € mil.

   Nowadays, El. D. Mouzakis despite the prolonged economic crisis remains one of the largest companies in Greece and Europe. It represents 95% of the domestic market in consumer textile products and 75-80% of the industrial orders.